lostboyofthepitlostboyofthepit

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

saw!!!!

not only did this rock, but the saw music sooooooo added to the creepy factor. good work

"Sasper" Episode 2 "Sasper" Episode 2

eeeppppp

i concur with the guy before me, scary ending. made my roommate hide under the couch......now i gotta go get the broom.....thx.....

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

CHRISTOPHER WALKIN!!!!!

All I gotta say is hell yeah!!!! Christopher Walkin MEGAZORD!!!!

Important Announcement Important Announcement

A ten for your b day

Well I dont have any cash, but so very well done was this flash that you get all tens. Happy Birthday

Faaip de Oiad / vers. 1.0 Faaip de Oiad / vers. 1.0

Great, except i couldnt hear anything very well

This was amazing. I loved the detail level, and the whole thing had a silent hill kinda feel to it. The only complaint I had was that I couldnt hear some of the sound in areas, and I had my speakers turned up pretty good.

Android X-19 Android X-19

Very nice, but heres a few points of interests

Overall I found the artwork to be very well done for your first animation. Some people just dont put any time into them anymore. Good Job. I liked the style of the android and the detail you put into the buildings, citys, ect..ect...

Now for my points. The scene where the android fades in out of the smoke, I could see where you faded the android himself. Try using a block of color that is the same color as the background, put it on a layer overtop of it, and fade it for 100% to 0% next time. Makes it much better looking.

Then you used the same music over and over after he was released. There just wasnt enough action to keep the person interested for long. Try using various music next time. Keeps them interested longer even if not much is going on.

You also need to speed up the tempo just slightly, like I said above, people get bored easy. But that ending just made me laugh!!! Great Job, keep up the good work. I expect to see some more from you in the future.

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

wow

i am in sheer awe at how awesome that was.

(big warhammer fan)

Black Knights Episode 3 Black Knights Episode 3

great job

masterfully done. i enjoyed this animation very much. the black knight reminds me of brolly from dbz for some reason

(i think it was the blond hair, white eyes and green energy)

there is always room for improvement on the graphics, voiceovers and animations, but i think your doing pretty good and have a great direction with this series.

keep up the good work.

-sin eater-

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Good Work

This has got to be one of the better animations I have seen in past months. Good work.

Defective Chicks Defective Chicks